Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do i grow my nails long and stop biting them?

plz helpHow do i grow my nails long and stop biting them?
When your a bit run down or if you are lacking in minerals or vitamins your body decides to sacrifice what it deems to be unnecessary such as your nails.





Calcium is one mineral that you need for strong nails so try a supplement.





For good strong nails you need to buff them and keep your hands well moisturised. Try massaging your hands just by rubbing in a good moisturiser into your hands to improve circulation.





Also to stop yourself biting them there is a liquid ';MAVALA STOP'; that you put on your nails that tastes so horrid that you won't be long stopping. You can buy it somewhere like boots.


I've tried it and I thought it worked.





Hope this helps.How do i grow my nails long and stop biting them?
put nail polish remover on them. it tastes sooo bad and stays on pretty long.
Hi im Sarah and im 14 years old. I had bitten my nails for over 5 years and couldn't stop. i have stopped my habit and i don't bite my nails at all anymore. How you break that habit is by not biting your nails for 2 weeks straight. I did this by painting my nails. They always were painted, so by that way i never went to bite my nails. Try this. I hope it worked.
For lenght and strenght take some Biotin vitamins it good for your hair and skin as well. Also put a bit of garlic in a clear nail polish (it helps with the growth too). I agree with one of the answers put some nail polish remover on the tips, or something that makes you gag!
ive had this habit for a long long time.


my mom has told me to stop since i started. finnally one day i just set my mind to it and i have baraly bit them for two monthes





you have to be ready to take the challenge
put nail polish remover or vinager if u dont like that some ppl do or like pickle juice unless u like pickled lol

No comments:

Post a Comment