Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why the long nails men?

Why do some men like to let there nails grow long? Some even look like they file them.Why the long nails men?
Picking up loose change and for small cell phone buttons.Why the long nails men?
I have to confess that I'm rather negligent about trimming my own nails, both fingernails and toenails.





I don't intentionally allow them to grow long, I just forget about trimming them until I happen to notice that they're looking too long.





I don't intentionally let them get long, I just forget to do it.
Some, as I, play classical guitar...which requires long nails on the picking hand and are used to pluck the strings. Other men like to use long nails for tinkering with small items...instead of having big, stubby fingers.
Nails growing long is a man thing ... its one of those things that if it doesn't bother you, then don't worry about it ... typical male attitude. If you file your nails, though, you're gay.
cuz guys are lazy. filing them idk though

No comments:

Post a Comment