Sunday, December 27, 2009

If you keep nail polish in the refrigerator does it significantly preserver it longer than in room Temperature?

Yes, they last longer my mother in-law has nail polish from the early 80's and there not sticky at all.If you keep nail polish in the refrigerator does it significantly preserver it longer than in room Temperature?
I believe it does


but I would think you need to leave it out before your going to use it so it isn't so thick....


I do not do my nails, but do have clear nail polish for other uses...


and yep, when I go to use it,,it is usually hard, because it was a long time since the last time...





smile


good luck





HAPPY NEW YEAR to allIf you keep nail polish in the refrigerator does it significantly preserver it longer than in room Temperature?
acually nopeiity it won't, bc when its in room temperature its staying warm and liquid like u SHOULD want it, i mean its not like ur gonna eat it so no need to preserve something for ur nails
No. as long as you keep the lid on tight it should stay for quite some time.
yes it does 3 nail ppl told me and i do it and it stays good


:)
It cuts down on the bacteria in the jar.
yes, it works amazingly!
IDK
nail polish doesn't really go bad, at least not for a long long time...i dont think you need to preserve it...
i think so well thats what i do cuz ppl told me that
wow this is a job for the mythbusters
umm wouldnt it just harden?
yes it does
lol im just answering cux of points lol


and no idk! cux i would never put my nail polish in the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment