Sunday, December 27, 2009

Two fashion blahs: High heels and long nails....... girls why do you wear them? Guys, do you like them?

I dont like either, particularly long nails. i can hear them when they type too (UGH!) They are SUCH a turnoff........Two fashion blahs: High heels and long nails....... girls why do you wear them? Guys, do you like them?
i hate long nails and im a girl i bite my nails like crazy


but i do looove high heels i wear them to all the dances they sta of make me feel taller and prettier ahhaTwo fashion blahs: High heels and long nails....... girls why do you wear them? Guys, do you like them?
we wear what we feel more comfortable in. I have long nails french polished they look great I have never noticed the noise on a pc when typing to be honest. high heels depending on how high, I dont like 4inch heels they look tacky but there again I dont like wearing flats all the time 2-3 inch heel is more comfy I find. But it depends on what job you have what you do etc, you cant be a beautician with eaten nails %26amp; looking like crap god nobody would come to the shop.
I never wear my nails too long. They stay at a short length. Nails make the hands look nice, soft, and feminine. I am not big on high heels. I wear them for time to time but not like an everyday shoe. Some outfits just go better with high heels.
I love wearing high heels. They just feel cool, and I love being taller.





But I hate people with really long nails. They look ungroomed, ESPECIALLY if the nails are different lengths.
Who cares, you're a priest!
Long nails... not so much, I think they are a health hazard... but I am addicted to high heels. I am a tall girl already (5'11), but I love when I walk into a room with my 4 inch heels on and all the guys try standing up a little straighter to be as tall as they can be. Life is short, you have to pay attention to the little things that make you happy, and do your best to ignore the things that drive you insane.
I don't wear high heels and I HATE long nails!! Haha. = )





I like my flats / flip flops, and short nails.
why are long nails a turnoff? i don't get it.. =P i lovee them.
Oh... I love wearing heels and having my nails done.. It makes me feel sexy!!.. :)
I get your point on the nails, but heels are essential to every girls wardrobe! Every girl should have at least 2 pairs of heels especially as you grow up and become more of an adult. And if you're a priest you probably see alot of heels at your church! Do you ever say anything to the women at your church that wears high heels?
I like high heels. I feel sexy when I wear them.





As for long nails, though, ';ewww.';
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment