Sunday, December 27, 2009

Poll: Girls: Do you have long nails or short?

what color? clear, bare, silver etc?Poll: Girls: Do you have long nails or short?
Mine are long...My own nails not fake.





They are red at the moment but it's chipped so i'm about to french polish them :)Poll: Girls: Do you have long nails or short?
Most girls have nails of medium length. They're not super long and they're not chopped off. Personally I hardly ever paint my nails, and when I do I use either black, white, or clear. Although a lot of girls paint their nails weird colors like electric blue with neon orange and stuff.
I have short. My nails grow freakishly fast and I'm always trying to make them as short as possible.





They are the natural clear color. I loathe nail painting. It's just too girly.
Short, not painted. I'm not high maintenance. :)
Short and clear
short the color pink
short - clear
short and painted black





i dislike long nails, they gross me out

No comments:

Post a Comment