Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I grow my nails longer and stronger?

I've always struggled with weak and brittle nails that just won't grow. I have always wanted long, beautiful nails like my mothers/grandmothers. Is there anything I could do to make mine grow longer and stronger?





Personal experience highly appreciated :)How can I grow my nails longer and stronger?
http://health.learninginfo.org/fingernai鈥?/a>





got to that website it tells u and it has interesting facts. i wanted mine to grow longer too, and now they are nice.How can I grow my nails longer and stronger?
ALWAYS wear clear nail polish.


My friend had the weakest nails, they were like paper and then she discovered that by keeping a permanent coat of clear nail polish on they grew longer and a lot stronger
Formula 10! It really does work! My mom and I both use it and it works wonders! You can get it at any Sally's beauty store.
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment