Friday, May 14, 2010

Boys long nails?

i keep my nails long and im not gay or no ****** i just feel comfrontable with that some girls like it and some dont ,what do you people think about me havin long nails FYI : i keep em clean and trimmedBoys long nails?
long nails on guys are gross. When people see them they probably think you keep your nails long so it's easier to pick your nose or snort coke. EEEEEEWWWW!Boys long nails?
ew im sorry but guys should not have long nails!!! If you dont cut them they will get hard and then when you want to cut them you cant~ seriouly cut them now.....





~ Jessica





Best Answer %26lt;3
I like to wear black nail varnish and I'm a guy. I grow my nails longish sometimes or wear fake nails, but I only go out with them painted black. Guys with long nails looks ok if it's in dark polish otherwise no. If you're not comfortable with black nail varnish (or any nail varnish) then just buff them and wear clear varnish, that way they'll have a nice shine. Keep them clean as well.
I personally think that you should cut them, but do what you want. And dont go off getting manicures or anything. Please.
I totally think long nails on boys are unattractive but that is just my opinion..I am totally in to very clean guys with short nails...I dont' want to have to worry about my guy scratchin me...It is up to you but i am not into it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment