Friday, May 14, 2010

Men: do you like short nails or long nails on women?

..and women, do you sport long or short nails?Men: do you like short nails or long nails on women?
Long. Like french tip style... thats sexy.


But not to long where it curves, I want nails not claws.Men: do you like short nails or long nails on women?
I prefer shorter than longer......





I don't like light red on nails. I prefer natural color.





What about your nails?
Medium nails
It depends on the lady - what she does, the shape of her hands, the care she gives her nails... Either is fine.
I'm gonna say short, because my wife blinded my right eye when we were play fighting, on one occasion, now I have to wear glasses
nails. no, a lot more interesting parts of a woman. eyes much more enticing.
Short nails.
I dream of long nails but I come up short lol
short nails.
Mine are med-long and not painted. Great for back scratching and removing splinters but sometimes interferes with my typing.
My man says medium. I sport mine short to medium.
usually i will have short nail coz it's cleaner and i don't accidentallu scratch myself. Some times when there is a special occassion, like weddings to attend or parties, i will have slightly longer nails for me to apply nail polish.
clean and short, i just feel comfortable with it =D

No comments:

Post a Comment