Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you have long nails?

No i have a habit of biting them.Do you have long nails?
most of the time i have really long nails, but then one breaks so i cut the rest of them and then they are super shortDo you have long nails?
No. They are horrible. They split and peel and I have tried tons of stuff to help them but to no avail. Got any suggestions?
Not super long, but long enough for the right french manicure.
No. I can't type or put my contacts in with long nails, and they get snagged on socks.
I used to couple of years ago but not anymore..
yes, they are long and i get them done every week :)
no which reminds me i shood buy some fake nials 2day
Yes, and I just got them done yesterday:)
No because I don't want to get a brain hemorrhage when I pick my nose.
No, I think long nails get dirty quickly so I trim my ones down!
Nine inch nails.
nope medium length.
Yes, 5mm


:]
UGH NO
Yep, and they are acrylic lol
Yep long and red.
Yes thank you.
nope never been able to grow them and I refuse to spend momey on fake ones
yes, they are growing..
no
No, I bite mine.
hell no i bite them 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment