Friday, May 14, 2010

I want long nails But .. !?

I have long nails, but i keep polish on them all the time coz they get really dirty !! coz my car is dirty n class is dirty n work is dirty n im tht kinda person tht the dirt jst sticks to !! i wanna knw f u girls knw anyways to keep nails clean ??? without nail polish ???I want long nails But .. !?
you should use a nail brush when you wash your hands.... if your nails are stained and won't come clean, dip in a cup with household bleach in the bottom (just enough to cover your nails). It's not the best thing for your skin, but it works very well. I would still use a clear nail polish or nail strengthener though.I want long nails But .. !?
so good and much better you keep your nails clean and tidy .
I normally just wash my hands after I do stuff that will get them dirty
Brush your nails gently everytime you take shower, that'll help.
(I hope you don't want to play piano lol)
I dip mine in water and bleach for 5 mins. then I use a pointy object to dig the dirt out from under the nails, it works great !
scrap them with a something sharp and medal
Why do your nails get so dirty? I don't have that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment