Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you like women with long nails?

do they look sexy on a woman, do they feel sexy when she runs them down your back.Do you like women with long nails?
Hi Carp.





Yes I love long nail, not only to have them running down my back, but to see the beauty as they gracefully pick up a wine glass or even just rest them on the table. Nails are a sign of a womans beauty and care, if you see a nice pair of hands you normally see a well dressed woman, Kisses Carp!!!Do you like women with long nails?
Yeah as long as they are neat and not toooo long.
They do look sexy BUT as long as they're clean!
Yes, but I prefer a woman with long screws....
i like my nails normal looking!!!


my boyfriend loves me running my nails down his back
Yes I keep french tips and they feel sexy and look good!
NO
hummm no.
I Adore my long red talons,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment