Monday, May 10, 2010

A question for all... Do you have short or long nails?

You like it short or prefer long ones?A question for all... Do you have short or long nails?
ShortA question for all... Do you have short or long nails?
there medium now but thats cuz one broke so i cutem all i loke long ish nails
Short.
Short.
Theyre not as long as I usually let them get right now.
Mine are short. I would love for my nails to be long like they used to be, but they just don't grow like that anymore.
short or long is depending on individual..short is clean n long can hv pretty nails wit medicure hehe
Mine are medium length.
mine are long and sharp
Short and jagged. Tried long ones once. They get in the way and make your hands worthless.
well mine r just ';scratty'; but i wish they were longer! =D
I keep mine trimmed a little shorter than ';sport'; length, I have to because I do hard work with my hands, I would rather have them a little longer....but it is impossible.
Long and yes I like them that way.


Thank you
i have short


they are way easier because you dont have to worry about breaking a nail
Short right now, just cut them last night. i prefer an in between length. I hate that gaudy long legth some women have.
In between.


Short make your fingers look stubby and long just break.
I play guitar so have them long.
short, I bite mine* ha ha%26lt;
med. length i have the acrilic nails


i prefer med. length
I have short nails :)
short
short
I have short nails.I prefer long nails!!
I have short but I prefer long nails. I try to save mine!
Short, I like 'em short.

No comments:

Post a Comment