Monday, May 10, 2010

Color on long nails?

my nails got to be medium-long and was wondering what everyone else uses/gets on long nails. i was thinking clear or frenchColor on long nails?
French is fantastic and classy.





However, if the nails are long, by this I mean that the white portion of the nail is bigger than the clear/pink section, I think that they look a little trashy (like a posh wannabe) and that a solid colour looks more stylish.Color on long nails?
French is good or you could just get your nails just polished just for it to look perfect.But for me i think you should get ';:French'; because it matches with anything.If you get black it just would'nt look right.I know that black goes with everything but it will look like you're a rockstar!Lol so i suggest frend.It's original.....
French for sure
french manicure is ALWAYS the best choice for long nails.


it shows them off so well and its classy, not trashy.


i have long nails and i get a mani done almost every 2 weeks and when i get them done i always get compliments on my nails.


go for the french!


%26lt;3 XOXXO
i am gunna have to go with the other people and say french!!!
I ahve always liked the french.. very classie

No comments:

Post a Comment