Friday, May 14, 2010

Is there a good product or tip to make my nails long?

i have really short nail from picking at my nails so i STOPED bu is there anything to speed up the process of making my nail long and prettyIs there a good product or tip to make my nails long?
take french menicure.Is there a good product or tip to make my nails long?
The best way to help your nail grow naturally, is by putting some smashed garlic inside your enamel, it would be better if you choose a clear one,paint your nails with it once every 2 days for 3 weeks, and you will be completely satisfied with the progress. Try it is the best and fastest way to grow your nails as long as you want naturally... Special Naturalist Justin Jeezerl.
continuously tap your finger tips on the table or something like you are typing on a keyboard.





i heard about this a long time ago and i think it works cuz i deal with computers all day long and my nails grow fast! when ever i get my nails done, they always ask if my nails are real and are amazed by it!
There's nail polish that'll make your nails grow longer in 5 days or so.


You can find them in drug stores or beauty supply stores, it's not really hard to find.
It's called Magic Nail! You can get it at any drug store/target/walmart...it's excellent!! makes your nails nice and sturdy along with giving them the ability to grow like weeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment