Monday, May 10, 2010

Do you know what can I do with my long long nails and my rosy rosy lips????????????????????????

scratch your rosy lips with your long nail........





muahahahahahahhaDo you know what can I do with my long long nails and my rosy rosy lips????????????????????????
I agree with BABy

Report Abuse


Do you know what can I do with my long long nails and my rosy rosy lips????????????????????????
yup... u can kiss ur long long nails with ur rosy rosy lips...
be yourself
impersonate marilyn manson.
baby is right. what do u think?? HAhahahahahhahah!!! Bwahahahahahahah!!!
My God!


Dracula is back on the net..
I can think of a few things. come and discuss them with me.
Cut the nails shorter and take the lipstick off. Guys usually prefer natural looking girls.
YES. YES I DO. AT LEAST I HAVE A PRETTY DAMN GOOD VISUAL ANYHOW.
Find wolverine and be his partner!!!! With those long nails, you can fight with him!!!





And with your rosy rosy lips,put on rosy pink lipstick... That's better you know... With those red lips, Dracula will like that bloody lips...
long nails? gio trim the bushes in your front lawn. or cut em' off.
paint them and then blow them dry?
Kiss the manicurist?
get a life?

No comments:

Post a Comment