Monday, May 10, 2010

Ladies wid long nails....hw do u keep personal hygiene???

hw can u clean ur private areas wid such long nails???Ladies wid long nails....hw do u keep personal hygiene???
Easy, you use a washcloth to keep your nails froms cratching or just use your fingerpads. It's not rocket science. I have natural nails that extend about half an inch past my finger tips and I keep them clean by washing them in warm soapy water several times a day and cleaning under the tips with q tips nightly. Long nails are beautiful and although I think the artifical ones are tacky it's my preference to have long nails...Ladies wid long nails....hw do u keep personal hygiene???
I have always wondered that myself. I can't stand the feeling of artificial nails. I only had them once for an event and spent hours soaking them in acetone to get them off right after the event was over!


I see lots of women wearing them, but I've never had the courage to ask! You get a star from me and I will put this on my watchlist to see answers!
i know...but people just get used to it
CAn be done but cleaning the ears is a problem.
delicately.
There's a woman in my town who asks, I'm not kidding, her friend to dig in her purse for her to get phone, lipstick, etc. Now, that's completely ridiculous. When you can't do things on your own anymore, you come off as a child.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment