Monday, May 10, 2010

Do you prefer long nails or short ones?

depends if they are going down my back








curtdudeDo you prefer long nails or short ones?
Short. To much maintenance otherwise.Do you prefer long nails or short ones?
Short
short ones,I cant do my work in long nails
Depends on what I'm building or hanging on the wall...
on guys or girls?


uhh short on guys of course


longish are ok on girls...but not super long
for myself, long nails.
i prefer long nails but then they start to irritate to so i need to cut them short
for me i like them not to long not short. for guys short nails
Short. Its more hygienic.
Short nails on my fingers so that i can hammer long nails into barbie doll heads
As long as they are clean and cared for it is fine either way.
On my hands I like them medium/long. It just makes my rock really stand out! On men, short well manicured. No nubs.
short with a french manicure!
Short nails.
short.
i don't have nails
On me I prefer long nails :)
I like them long





but, they always break :(
long nails
Short ones unless I go and get them done...
Short ones, long nails make me feel sick.
Short nail
short ones
I like em medium....on women





But I prefer short ones on men....
long, when they don't break, which they do all the time.
Short nails. They only break %26amp; end up short anyhow - so might as well have them short to begin with.
short :]
short. some people's long nails look really nice, but I personally like mine neat, clean, short. I have a little boy and we play too much for long ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment