Friday, May 14, 2010

I would like to find girls with long sharp nails.?

duh...dont find any of it...those girls are flirt and slut well if you want that kind of girl i have a friend here in canadaI would like to find girls with long sharp nails.?
Well I Am 24 And I Have Been Growing My Nails For 2 Years Now And I Havnt Cut Them For 2 Years And At The Moment My Nails Are 2 Inches Long And They Are Filed To A Razor Sharp Point My Mum Who Is 55 Also Has Long Nails Her Nails Are 1.5 Inches Long And A Filed To A Sharp Point Aswell If You Want Pictures Of Mine Or My Mums Nails Send Your E-Mail Address To Me At longnails4life@hotmail.comI would like to find girls with long sharp nails.?
whuuuuuuut? LOL, WHY?


long ';sharp'; nails.


ewwwwww , no


thats weird
find one that doubles as a psychiatrist
long nails are ******* sexy! :)
wtf shut up,you need help
for what..? LOL
  • eyeshadow makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment