Monday, May 10, 2010

Have you ever used long nails as weapons?

Descibe what happened.Have you ever used long nails as weapons?
i stabbed my sister with a 6p nail as a child - she criedHave you ever used long nails as weapons?
i chew my nails but i have used them as a weapon. This guy in school was trying to beat up my little sister so i jumped in and dug my nails into his cheeks from behind, then he cried out and tried to wack me in the face, then i dug them into his back and he fell down.
nah coz they are dangerous. weapons.duh!
i use them all the time. if guys get annoying i claw em
nup i bite them too much. wtf is this doing in the astro section anyway?
Of course!!!!!!!!!!! i used to have the longest nails in my school!!!!whenever i my hand turned into a claw the guys would get freaked!!! i remember one time a guy wouldn't give me my bookbag........i tried to get it away from him........he thought i couldn't! so i just took out my ';claw'; and pined the crap outa him!!!he never did it again!!!thats why nails are GIRLs property!!!!!!!!!!lol
NO but when i was really little i got so mad at my brother and cousin, i grabbed a huge butcher knife and walked into my brothers room with it. They jumped up on the top bunk bed and wouldn't get down. One threw a pillow at me and hit the knife to the ground and the other jumped off and grabbed me and the other grabbed the knife. I wasn't going to do anything, just wanted to scare them. I got my message across. They never picked on my again after that. Of coarse i got into a lot of trouble with my mom. It was worth it. NO more pickin on sweet little ol' me.





But if your talking like finger nails, then still no, i bite.
What does this have to do with Horoscopes?


And yeah if I had to I would use them as weapons.
never intend to but it happen.....%26amp; she long ones too!!!!
sure i like my nail very much i am a girl who can not fight like boys but when i come to fight i use my special weapons: my strong nails , sharp teeth and the magic of my tongue i mean i say hard words. Girls can fight too but with special ways.
Of course!! I've used them to inflict pain when a guy was holding on to me and wouldn't let go. My nails grow very fast and I usually wait until they are an inch long before I cut them. I clamped my nails into his neck and pressed down very hard. He eventually let me go and he had little crescent nail marks in his neck that everyone teased him about, but he never put his hands on me again after that episode. I do know how well this technique would work with artificial nails.


p.s. Sally Hansen Maximum Growth works GREAT!!
as a matter of fact, yes. i had a really strong thumb nail and when the guys would start to pester me(i was a preteen), i would grab them and poke my nail into their arms, leaving a nasty little cut.
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment