Monday, May 10, 2010

How long are your nails?

how long does everyone have their nails? i finally grew mine long and was wondering what color you usually use? i like french manicures the bestHow long are your nails?
I WISH i had nice long nails.. right now i have stubby lookin fingers.How long are your nails?
My nails are long and naturally whit at the tips. I have had long nails since I was 10. I usually use light colors so the won't stain my nails, but once in a while I will use a darker color.
my nails r long they r like the lenght of fake nails but they r my own...i started to grow them in jhs...n they r still long and strong...i tend to cut them when they look a little too long...yea french manis r the best as well as colored ones...i tend to use hot pink for the tips and beige for the rest....
short
Short, I play the guitar.
long enough were i feel pretty and comfortable and dont fell handicapped!
Long enough so I can scrape the stickers off the widows that my kids have stuck on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment