Monday, May 10, 2010

Do you have long nails?

Mine are sharpened and ready to scratch!Do you have long nails?
Scratch away!!!!! lmao xxxDo you have long nails?
No, I'm a biter!
Yep- I do.


(Got the good nails and hair genes from Mom. *thanks, Mom!*)
Yes and they cost me £30 ....so NO i wont be scratching anyone ..i don`t want to risk damaging them ....i`ll just bite instead ...*grin*
Mine are too
I do yes, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
mine are xtra sharp and long take a look....








http://www.worldslongestfingernails.com/
no i cut them cus 1 broke:[
Yep and they are all natural ;)
No l don't.
No :( i need to grow mine out.
my right thumb nail is 8 inches long and decorated with rhinestones,chains and painted wth a vampires face.





my right little fingers nail is about 4 inches long and painted black with a red v shaped tip.





I'm gay and a ex nail technician....call me weird....as long as you call me.
no
nope i keep them short, it saves scratching her, know what i mean....
No I just cut them 3 days ago :)***
Nope
No..I'm a biter too.
I have fake nails
» No. I have to keep them short because I play the piano.
too right long sharp and to the point like my tongue
mine too
no... keep em short...


it's a lifestyle thing!!!





lol!!
No!! I had to cut them the other day, there were lovely and long, and then they started breaking :(
short but sharp
Mine are also GRRRRRRRR!!
Yep, but im not scratching today :)
Not as nice as yours, Sly!
yes hun, like talons
My job wont let me keep mine long and ready to scratch. :o(
i bite my nails cuz i like it and i dont care what they think! fake nails are gross.. just imagine what they look like when they exit the bathroom.. if you know what i mean
Only cos I'm too lazy to cut them

No comments:

Post a Comment