Monday, May 10, 2010

Poll: Do you have long nails?

No it is too hard to type with them.


I have to do a lot of typing at my job.Poll: Do you have long nails?
Nope





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Poll: Do you have long nails?
No. I work in the medical field so no long nails for me. Would be a breeding ground for germs if I kept them long. I think long nails are pretty, though.
Semi long, but my right index finger broke so its short. They're not trampy long or fake though. They're painted black for halloween, so when I take off the black polish Ill cut them down a little.
I do. and i love them =)











help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
NO. i hate long nails. they're a hassle to keep up and always get in the way.
I have acrylic nails, but underneath those my real nails are pretty long.
no,that makes itdifficult to play all the instruments i do
Most of them are long. A few of them broke recently. :(
No they're not that long, but they're not super short either. They are in the middle.
haaahh (: my naails aree actuaallly shorrt , longg naails bugg mee . don'tt asskk whyy , they jusst doo . haahhaa (;
no-because i bit them all the time....but my toes are long..i cant bite those
Yes, i let mine grow out, i dont go and do the petacture crap.
Nope, I bite them and barely paint them. They just get in the way of what I do.
Yes, and they're natural. :D
Yep. They aren't like gross long tho XD. Everyone always thinks my nails are fake :(.
some are my index and middle finger nails just don't grow long and break when they do.
Eh well what do you consider long? I'd say mine are average right now...





=]
not anymore


i just clipped them





(;
I grow them out, but then end up tearing one so I usually cut them.
yes and they are driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nooooo i cut them yesterday =(
no i wish i did i have them medium
Yes, all natural too.
slightly. they grown fast, but i prefer them in the middle.
they're average for a girl i think
no i do not have long nails
a couple of them... the rest keep breaking
Sadly, no.
No. I have short nails to match my short fingers ) :
nope


havn't in the past 10years

No comments:

Post a Comment