Friday, May 14, 2010

Do guys like girls w/ long nails?

yes or no and why notDo guys like girls w/ long nails?
depends. Not when theyre to long. Do guys like girls w/ long nails?
not 2 long and not 2 short. when they r 2 long it just looks nasty and it is a turn off atleast for me
omg yes of corse they do. i kept biting my nails and then i let them grew out and i got about 1 boyfriend and we both love each other.
It's sad that alot of women don't realize that alot of men love long nails. Either the men are to shy to say anything or the women just will never keep them long. I love long nails (long meaning 1/4 past the tip or longer). I think it's both sexy and femine. I can't stand short nails on women, Gross!!!!!!
I don't want to be clawed or anything...
Just a small bit over their finger. That's the good size for me.






I think its definetly hot, its like nice and colored. Short nails are mundane and boring. Longer nails are definetly sexy. Not too long, like you dont wanna look like a grisly bear.
i don't....


trimmed and well cared for is my preference.
Err, when judging girls, I don't think guys' main focus are nails.
I think an average guy would like a girl with nicely trimmed nails, not so short so it screams ';I'm a nail biter!'; but not too long so it looks fake or intimidating. Personally, I think nails shouldn't be a guy's first focus.
I don't think that guys care about nails that much.
I don't think guys care or notice. But if they're wierd long, it would definitely be a turnoff.
  • eyeshadow makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment