Monday, May 10, 2010

Desperate for long nails!?

Hi all,





I used to have acrylic nails but stopped getting them about 2 years ago when I became a dance teacher. I really miss my lengthy nails and would like to know how I can make mine really strong and long? I have a healthy diet but I don't drink much milk. I eat plenty of cheese for calcium though.





Thank you!Desperate for long nails!?
I have always bitten my nails, but one day I decided, no more biting. So I used Sally Hansens Hard as Nails and it worked great. It strengthened my nails which allowed them to grow and also gave them a shine. My nails have been long ever since and it only took them about a week and a half to grow.








oh look at me with my little thumbs down - you are stupid dudeDesperate for long nails!?
Use Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails or Nutri Nails, try to drink lots of milk, and make sure you take a vitamin daily. They will grow and be very strong!
eat things with lots of calcium adn use sallys hard as nails
I think the Sally Hansen nail strengthener peels easily - I like Nailtiques better. It comes in 3 formulas, I use Formula #2. You put it on once a night (it's clear) and dries quickly. My nails really got stong. You need to go to a Beauty First, or Beauty Supply. Also available at a lot of nail salons or spas.
Nails are made of keratin, a type of protein.





You need to make sure you're getting a good amount of protein in your diet. Eggs, and white meat are excellent easily assimilated food sources.





TBH I can't stand long nails, I think it's much more attractive and hygienic to have short, neat, French manicured nails.





I know a lot of black women love to wear really outrageous looking acrylic nails.. but.. I think they're ugly. All they do is attract attention for the sake of it, not for the sake of beauty.
there's a nail polish from sally hansen that makes ur nails long and strong.its called ';nail growth miracle';.heres a link:


http://www.sallyhansen.com/nail_treatmen鈥?/a>
Take Vitimans I take CENTRIUM it helps...also calcium pills go see your doctor to be placed on them
I do feel for you. My nails are thin and peel all the time. I've tried all the suggestions to no avail. Then i read that stars buff their nails to have shiny look. So I started buffing my nails every night. They will feel warm and then your circulating the blood to your nails. After a while ( long while I'm afraid) my nails started growing and being hard. Now I have decent nails that I'm proud of.
Well this might sound kind of disgusting but get a piece of garlic and rub it on your fingernails everyday and leave it on for about 10 minutes at least
I was also at a point where I wanted long nails and never thought I would be able to grow them. I used to bite them (old bad habit) and I used to get acrylic nails to cover them up as well but after a while I stopped. I wanted to see if I could grow them myself. I finally broke my bad habit and stopped biting my nails but they wouldn't seem to grow. I bought that Sally Hansen Maximum Growth clear nail polish and used that every 4 days and in a week my nails were growing. Not only were they growing but they were strong too they didn't get brittle or chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment