Monday, May 10, 2010

Should i get my nails done for homecoming and should i wear a long or short dress??

I am a freshman in Highschool and i am new to homecoming I need answers fast!!!Should i get my nails done for homecoming and should i wear a long or short dress??
I think your should get your nails painted. Don't get acrylics because if you want to have fun and dance painted nails are much easier. You could even get a little design such as a little (fake) diamond, airbrush, or a little sticker design.


If you are deciding on wearing a long or short dress, it depends on how you will be dancing. If the songs are slow and romantic, wear a long dress. If the songs are fast and fun, wear a short dress because they are easier to dance a lot in. If there will be a mixture of both songs, wear a mid-length dress. They can be romantic and pretty while also being fun and cool. I hope this helps.Should i get my nails done for homecoming and should i wear a long or short dress??
u should geta manicure n a pedicure (french) and a short white or turquoise dress.
Yes and short lyk dat nikkas dat didnt want u will cry 4 u lol
Ya you should get your nails done and a cute short dress
You should get a short white lacey like dress and get your nails done at a nail salon and get the french mani to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment