Friday, May 14, 2010

Girls - have you got long nails?

If so how much would it hurt if you scratched someone with them and have you ever used them in a fightGirls - have you got long nails?
go away freak bag.Girls - have you got long nails?
OK..... yes it does hurt if some one scratches you but no i have not used them in a fight.....and i never will.....you are truly strange
Not real long but yes i have used them i a fight before.
well, my nails sometimes to get pretty long and i never will use them to fight with but they do hurt when u scratch someone............
my nails get pretty long, but it sucks when they crack or chip cuz i start picking at them and...well you can guess the rest. im sure if i scratched someone it woulod hurt 0.0 and the only person i used my [weapons] on was my sister.
i haven't but my friend does. oh and yeah it does hurt if you get scratched! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment