Friday, May 14, 2010

Girls that have long nails?

What is the longest you have ever had your nails and do you color them ?





I think long nails on a woman are classy, want to know what makes a woman keep hers longGirls that have long nails?
I've had mine 5cm long :D and I colour them black and put white dots on them !!Girls that have long nails?
I used to date this girl who's nail was like crazy long, I honestly thought ther they fake, but she kept on insisting that they were real. (Still don't know to this day lol) Peace!
i am 13. i hate long nails they get really dirty and the normal size for mine is like a millimeter off the skin... lol... but it looks really good with a french!!!
4cm, and I sometimes paint mine but I usually just put on clear nail varnish for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment