Monday, May 10, 2010

Girls that have long nails?

What is the longest you have ever had your nails and do you color them ?





I think long nails on a woman are classy, want to know what makes a woman keep hers longGirls that have long nails?
I used to have acrylic nails which were French manicured with a white tip. They used to get quite long so I'd have the tips filed to a square shape. I had the acrylics for about 4 years until one day I ripped one off and the state of my nail underneath was awful!





I had them removed and my own nails are just recovering. Personally, I think short nails (just peeping over the top of the fingertip) which are filed square and painted a dark colour look neater and classier than talons. Just my personal preference though :)Girls that have long nails?
I'm 17, a tomboy.





Ever since this summer I loved biting them, I'm not gonna lie. But something told me to stop, and I did. They look a lot prettier now and everyone compliments on them. Thing is, I can't keep them too long, since I used to bite them, they chip very easily.
I let mine get about 1/2 inch past the end of my fingers before I trim them. I just use a nail conditioner like nutra nail. I like long nails cause it makes your fingers appear longer and slimer.
eat lots of garlic and your nail will grow long

No comments:

Post a Comment