Friday, May 14, 2010

Guys: Short or long Nails?

Acrylic or natural?


Which do you prefer


On a GIRL of course..


Haha





Maybe whyy?Guys: Short or long Nails?
Lond nails...better to dig into my back...Guys: Short or long Nails?
omg totally short. you dont want to look tacky. thats why i kicked amber out of my clique. ugh tacky *****. and sweety, don't get acrylic, you'll get cancerous sores around your calves. i like totally kno everything about manicures! what would you do without me? Oh if you didnt kno, calves are the muscles around your nails, like duh. chow betch
I play classical guitar so it's long nails on my picking hand, short nails on my fret hand for me
Long and Natural. But more importantly clean nails. There's nothing more disgusting than seeing nail grunge when kissing my girlfriends hand.
Short. Natural, acrylic... doesn't matter.
Short natural. Nothing like a high maintenance gurl to turn a man off.
these questions are so damn trivial. how many guys actually care about that crap.
short, natural
my wife should have simply coz shes homely


my mistress should have acrylic and longggg


coz its sexy
Acrylic, it shows you take very good care of your self.
I always use long nails. It seems to hold them to the 2X4's better.
short nails with acrylic
short/medium nails are good
I'm a girl but i'm going to answer anyway.(:


...


Short.
short short nails with acrylic painted black or white.

No comments:

Post a Comment