Monday, May 10, 2010

Do guys like short nails or long nails on girl?

any particular colors u like best?Do guys like short nails or long nails on girl?
A better question is: What kind of nail length and color do YOU like? Who cares what a boy thinks? Your opinion matters most! GIRL POWER!!!! TMDo guys like short nails or long nails on girl?
long nails are ****** weird.


it seems like they are going to scratch you any moment.
I can't speak for the men but I hope they like really short ones because all of mine broke off and now I can't stop chewing on them! Bad habit I thought I had whopped!
mine are always going to be short.
It doesn't really matter,





But long nails are cool,





I like them on my skin,





And on the back of my head!
long nails ..french manicure
Depends on the guy
long nails red
If shes dressing up to beautiful for you then i doesnt matter, what ever color is worken with the alfit would be fine, I mean if she likes it then thats really all that matters, im not gonna upset her by telling her i dont like those nails , I mean that just donw right rude for a man to say such a thing after she worked so hard to make her self beautiful for you and all you can worry about is the nails ! Thats sad.
medium and red
For a guy like me, a short nails would be fine. Color? just plain.
short to medium, and personally i dont like painted nails
LONG and SQUARE.. red, black, pink, blue
never mind their opinion, I love it when my nails are long
I like the long fake kind.. white or whatever
Long nails makes them look like cats. Which I don't like!





I like short nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment