Friday, May 14, 2010

GUYS: do you like long nails on a girl?

OMG!! I love that. The feeling it gives me when they are gently rubbed against my skin....especially in my erogenous areas...whoa!!! That really sets me off. They also look good to me, but I suspect that they do because I immediately think about the how they feel on me when I see them





I know I'm weird and freaky but whatever.GUYS: do you like long nails on a girl?
No !!!GUYS: do you like long nails on a girl?
Yes, especially when you scatch my back with them
Yes, but not too long.
Just as long as they aren't longer than a 1/2 inch. After that they look tacky.
Yes, they are very feminine..
not real long but long hair is great.
they're okay. either or is fine with me.
Yes, I do.
its a must for me. long hair too.
hell yeah. especially when they are digging them into my back during some hot kinky sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment