Friday, May 14, 2010

Short nails or Long nails?

On womenShort nails or Long nails?
Can I say medium or will you arrest me?Short nails or Long nails?
I think long nails look more professional.





Mine are getting fairly long. Apparently pregnancy really is good for hair and nails!
Short because they can scratch the hell out of your back sometimes
Short Nails are better long Nails and Painful and they hurt I recommend Trimming those Nails.
in between so that they are not too long or too short. a girl doesn't want that.
Long and feminine
medium. lol


(;
Long nails
No nails!
short nails


sorry for my rude sense of humour





lol
short for me (not too short) for guitar playing.
short





long nails are either ghetto or ugly lol
short
short
Don't know, don't care.
looooooong onrs!
long

No comments:

Post a Comment