Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are over weight girls more likely to have long and decorated finger nails, to make up for their shortcomings?

I;ve notice that bigger girls have longer nails to make them feel prettier, but then again thinner girls have their nails done as well.. i guess people just notice it more on big girls because thats something that they find attracting on themAre over weight girls more likely to have long and decorated finger nails, to make up for their shortcomings?
Honestly, I don't see the correlation, nor do i think there is one.


Where is this question coming from? Are you talking about a specific person?


In my opinion, this is more of a race trend. Honestly, I don't see as many white girls walking around with overly long, decorates fingernails as I do when people have a bit of color in them: whatever color that may be.





If I'd have to explain the connection, maybe it's just a ';look'; for them. Like, they're just ';big beautiful women'; with lots of fingernails to paint ornate things on. haha.





Personally, I don't think its to make up for their shortcomings. :)Are over weight girls more likely to have long and decorated finger nails, to make up for their shortcomings?
Here in the South (U.S.), it's typically a race thing. And it's normally the skinny ones who have nails so long as to be useless. Overly long hair, yes. Nails, not so much.





I find the idea of being fat to be a shortcoming just a little insulting, BTW. And I try to be open minded. I know not everyone is into the fat chick thing, but get your head out of your behind. No one is claiming fat men have a shortcoming.
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment