Thursday, January 21, 2010

Short Nails or Long Nails?

I prefer short, you never know what's lurking underneath those long fingernails. Ick.Short Nails or Long Nails?
long are gross.Short Nails or Long Nails?
Long nails when you wanna scratch somebody ;) and short if you wanna be more practical.
long....i like long....but diff. type of nail fits diff. type of person...
short... more practical... but really? what kind of a question is that?
who cares
My nails are long (3/4'; from the tip of my finger) and while I have them coated for strength, they're mine. I have had long nails for 18 years... I can type, button things, pick up change, open soda cans, load magazines at the range etc.





I am asked quite often: How do you do anything? OR Statements such as: You must not have a job. OR You must have a maid.





I realize that with long nails I deserve a little bit of inquisition.. but it does get old.





I wish you well!
long
Short ! I think long looks tacky somehow
in the middle...too long looks disgusting and too short makeyou look like u have boy nails...edium is the ebst way to go
Long but not non functional long. Long nails are just hotter than short!

No comments:

Post a Comment