Saturday, January 23, 2010

Atheists: Do you have long nails?

umm.. I don'tAtheists: Do you have long nails?
No.Atheists: Do you have long nails?
Relatively long, i have short fingers and if my nails are short they look make my hands look like hobbit hands (without the hair and dirt)
Not particularly. Since I've turned 40, they break easier than they used to. I do not attribute this to God's wrath.
Nope.





Your question is so awesomely inane. Most of yours are. Star for you.
No, ah crap I'm not an atheist, I'm an agnostic, my apologies... I had a long nail once... people thought it was for cocaine. it wasn't.
Nope. Cut 'em yesterday.
I have long nails in my workshop. But that is about it.



No, it interferes with volleyball.
not atheist,





got long nails only on right hand for guitar





left hand is trimmed



i have a long thumb nail and index finger nail on my right hand for playing the guitar
I don't know about all but I have seen a few with a hang nail.
Nope, I have sharp claws, where is your snow suit, did it warm up outside?
Why would atheists have long nails?


I don't


I bite them too much


haha
On my guitar hand with my strummin fingers yes
No. I've had the bad habit of biting them since I first grew teeth.
Only one.
Nope.


But aren't you Indian?
No, not really.
No, I bite my fingernails.





It's not a nice habit I know.
No.
No. But I have sharp teeth.
No, I'm too busy for long nails.
No!
WOW! I do!!


How do you know??
No. I can't stand it when my nails feel long.
no, why

No comments:

Post a Comment