Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I make my nails longer and stronger?

My nails are very slow at growing and they peel and split very easily. I don't want to spend a lot of money on TIPS or something. What can I do? By the way I have had a lot of trouble with growing my nails for a while now. How do I make my nails longer and stronger?
The most important thing is nutrition!


Nail problems are sometimes a sign of protein deficiency, so if you have cracking or breaking, evaluate your diet to see if you are including adequate protein sources. Meat and cheese are the best protein sources.


Vitamins that are important for nail growth are A through E.


You can use some of the products which strengthen nails and prevent peeling.. How do I make my nails longer and stronger?
Sally Hansen ';Hard As Nails'; Clear Nail Polish.





Want longer, stronger, more beautiful nails? Sally Hansen Hard As Nails is your solution! Hard As Nails gives nails a hard, smooth, chip-resistant surface that helps strengthen and support nails. Nail edges are sealed for added protection against chipping, cracking and splitting. Hard As Nails gives nails the long-lasting protection they need to help them grow.





Hard As Nails can be worn alone or as a base coat under your favorite Sally Hansen protective nail enamel. Apply Hard As Nails over nail color as a shiny top coat to seal and protect your manicure.





This product is clear. 0.45 fl. oz. You can buy it at any drugstore really. The price is about $4.





This is what the product looks like: http://i22.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/01/be/eb鈥?/a>
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle! This stuff is awesome. I have a serious nailbiting problem and the second my nails start to grow I usually bite them off. Ive always wanted long, pretty nails so I started using this about a year ago and since Ive been using it, Ive gotten so many compliments. It makes my nails rock hard and grow sooo fast. Give it a try :)
i started taking these pills to make my hair grow.. but it didnt work. i realized that it had a different effect on me. it made my nails SO strong and grow SOOO fast. i was amazed!! these pills are called horse tail grass and i know they sound really weird but they work so well! just take one or 2 a day and you should be good. i havent had a problem with my nails since.. i probably took them for a few months and my nails are permanently strong :) these pills are amazing, and really healthy for you. you can ge them at whole foods. heres what they look like:


http://img.thefind.com/images/RgB7YnmCdx鈥?/a>
I heard tapping your fingers slightly on a hard surface a few times a day strengthens your nails , eat foods rich in calcium , iron and vitamin e and c ... they are supposed to make your nails stronger . The stronger the nails the faster they'll grow :)
You can by some Salle Hansen products they have one tohelp nailgrowth
OPI nail streangthener!!!
put clear hard nail polish onit every night

No comments:

Post a Comment