Saturday, January 23, 2010

I want to get fake nails for my grad, and I was wondering what is the best type that last long and is better?

quality?I want to get fake nails for my grad, and I was wondering what is the best type that last long and is better?
Firstly, those are bad for your nails! (LOL) Check out the place you go, maybe just sit and watch them do someone else first, and make sure they use CLEAN tools, or you can get a BAD infection. If you are getting a pedicure do NOT let them use a razor on your feet. (They use it to scrape at the heels to soften them, and not only can in potentially hurt like hell, it can also get severely infected.)





Regular acrylic nails can last up to two weeks depending on how fast your nails grow, and most places ';fill'; them (place another layer of acrylic on the growth and smooth it out) for a cheaper price than the original set. They're also pretty strong, and if you get a french-tip they look very clean and classy!I want to get fake nails for my grad, and I was wondering what is the best type that last long and is better?
BIG MISTAKE...THOSE NAILS MESS UP YOUR REAL NAILS FOREVER. WHO IN THE F*** IS GONNA SEE YOUR NAILS!!! WHATEVER...STUPID IDEA.
Go get them done at a salon,I go to a salon called ';Cali-Nails'; they are great!!
Silk wrap are good it cost about 65 to 70 dollars for a full set and they are the least toxic. You have to get them filled every two weeks.
dont get the french tip cause there hurt more when taking off instead get nail with a design or something as long as the dont put alot of the poweder thing on because that the thing that hurts the most and it can get chip easier with the french tip
get french design it's really pretty for an event like that

No comments:

Post a Comment