Thursday, January 21, 2010

Long nails or short?

I have really long nails now. I used to bite a lot, but with a feeling of confidence and self-control, I've stopped. They are nice and long now. They look great with nail polish. Only problem is I hate when stuff gets stuck under them! I've never had that problem! I might trim them one day, but I like them now.





How are your nails?Long nails or short?
I LOVE long nails. I'm a guy and i really don't mind short nails at all it doesn't bother me but long nails drive me crazy. :) sorry i had to get that out. Congrats on you kickin the nail biting!Long nails or short?
Long nails are wonderful. I love when a girl scratches my back or neck or body in general. Definitely keep them clean though, guys don't want any of that orange Cheeto stuff all over them, lol.
my nails are short, but because I play bass-guitar and it's hard to play with my nails being too long. usually they're painted very colorfully thought, and well maintained.
mine are short squere and painted black with neon pink tips they look great
really long :)
My nails are medium - not too long not too short.


If you're having problems with junk getting underneath them, you can buy those metal nail files with the pointed tip designed to clean underneath the nails. If that hurts, you can buy those scrub brushes (in the cosmetics aisle) to scrub at your finger tips. The bristles will gently wipe away the dirt underneath nails without hurting.
to be honest, i used to bite ALOT!! so mine were pretty short. but a few months ago i got veneers, lol, and what do you know, i cant bite like i used to. so now they are very nice looking. they dont extend over a 1/4 inch over my fingertips. if they get any longer, i have trouble typing at work. yeah, when i clean, cook or whatever , i am always getting stuff under there too. but oh well, i try to have something handy around so that i can clean them.
My nails are long but it takes a lot of grooming and cleaning to keep them beautiful and nice!
I can't stand long nails, especially when stuff gets caught under them. Short nails for me.
i cut my nails short and neat simply because they dont bother me that way. i dont bite them, though. i still take care of them even though they are short, and sometimes i paint them pretty colors. yup.
my nails r medium my left hand nails are superb but the right hand nails luks yellowish bcz i eat food wit ma hand the best way to clean them is dip ur hands in warm water then u can put 1 nail to tha underneath of other nail n clen them i do tat
myne are pretty short, they were long, but long nails gross me out! so i cut them!
mine are long! lol


please help with mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment