Saturday, January 23, 2010

Will my short, ugly nails grow back long and pretty if i quit biting them or will it be too late? HELP!?

i have really ugly nails from my huge regreted habit since i was 4 and now im 13. i think i can probably stop biting them, but will it be too late for them to get long and pretty? please and thank u!!!!!! =]Will my short, ugly nails grow back long and pretty if i quit biting them or will it be too late? HELP!?
Don't worry! I but my nails down to the cuticles until 12 or 13... They were about 3 mm long each. Ick! Well, they grew very slow and brittle at first, but after about 2 months my nails were pretty and long. You will need to prepare yourself for the process. At first, the white part of your nails will be wayyyy bigger than normal. Slowly, slowly, slowly the end of that white part will become further away from the cuticle and eventually it will go back to normal.





The real hard part is kicking the habit. Try painting them so that whenever you're about to bite, you worry about messing up the color. It helped me a lot.Will my short, ugly nails grow back long and pretty if i quit biting them or will it be too late? HELP!?
I use to bite my nails alot! But its never to late to stop and let them grow, i am sure they will grow out beutifully! Here are a couple of ways to stop bitting them, but lemon juice on them ( I personally would not use this), or you could put nail polish on ( I would use this), or i would put some of the nail remover stuff on my nails ( I think this is the best idea)! Good Luck!
Yes but you have to start a nail care regime. Get a buffer, file, some nail oil, and really nasty nail polish. I am a reformed nail biter of 4 years. I no longer use the bitter polish, but I still buff, and file my nails and apply cuticle cream and nail oil every day, sometimes twice. Another tip- wear gloves as often as possible, when ever its cold, when washing dishes or scrubbing the tub. It helps.
Don't worry your nails won't stop growing, even a few months after you are dead. Just stop biting them. When you feel the need to bite just look at your nails and think twice. Till they grow back just paint them so they don't seem to ';ugly';. Now I wish I can only follow my own advice....
yeah they'll grow back, but it can be hard to make them grow nicely.. you have to take care of them or they're gonna split or chip or break.. you have to file them and also be patient if they do break


=)
i THINK they will :) good choice to stop biting, everyone's nails are really dirty! lol





answer mine too pls


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
It's never too late for your nails to grow. They will keep on growing nicely (if you dont bite them) for the rest of your living days!
your nails will always grow don't worry
no i had the samr problem mine r betta now but if u dnt stp u may gt ugly lines dwn da middle of them that will stay

No comments:

Post a Comment