Saturday, January 23, 2010

Long nails, sport nails or short?

do you men or women prefer long over medium lengthy or short nails?Long nails, sport nails or short?
It depends on the occasion. I personally like women who are able to adapt to the occasion. When out on an elegant dinner, longer nails. Are you describing yourself a little bit a time?


Oh...Betty!Long nails, sport nails or short?
short, theres less to get in the way when you are giving handjobs
for man long or short is not the problem as long as it is clean and pls pls choose nailpaint which is not too dark or odd, man don like that.
For women, medium. Long ones are not functional and short ones look stubby.





For guys its better to be stubby then have gangly long crack nails.
Sports... they look great and they are better to function with. My guy loves any kind of nails that are scatching his back??? Ewwww wonder if he feels that way about toe nails?? LOL
long nails on a woman so she can scratch your back!!! best feeling in the world!!
I want long nails, but it never happened, since I bite them all the time, lol.
short please - I've had my back shredded too many times.....
Short
medium nails. I don't understand how girls with those really long nails wipe their ***.
Short/Medium on women with no nail paint. Nail paint is ugly most of the time, especially if it's a dark color, and long nails are too.
short nails please
medium with a french manicure, very hot!
to me it dose not matter
I don't care what length other women's nails are...mine are typically long as they grow fast and are strong...I cut them when they begin affecting my typing...I've never considered whether guys dug 'em or not...I like 'em long so that's how I let 'em grow...





...as for guys, very short, and clean...there's just something that's a turnoff about a guy with anything more than the barest bit of white at the end of his nail...
im a male,i perfer sport nails..very sexxy
I like medium nails and short skirts.
short nails for clean looking
Don't personally care. Whatever they prefer is fine with me, just no curls.
short- or sporty.. so i dont stab my self. :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment