Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Girls: do you like having long nails?

i finally got my nails to be long and i really like them. they look nice and just feel cool. i find myself tapping them alot. anyone else think this? lol, and what color are they if theyre long.Girls: do you like having long nails?
yes, i enjoy making tapping noises with themGirls: do you like having long nails?
umm...not really, short and rounded with a nice color looks really cute, clean, and well-groomed, but i'm happy your happy :-)
No. they are impractical, get damaged easily and look tacky. I mean washing dishes or opening diesel cans is such a pain
Ew.
I prefer short nails. I can clean my ears better and I don't have to worry about breakage. Stop the tapping if you are at work. It irritates.
Mine are semi long, I type a lot at work so I cant have them too long. I think clean and tidy long nails are very cute and feminine.
I dont really like long nails, once i got an acyrlics (Sp?) and i hated it and didn't consider the fact that i wore contacts
ya i finally got long nails too and i love it! i find it annoying when ever i type but then i kinda like it at the same time....lol. I also find that its hard to text people. i go and get mine professionally done. it only costs 25 bucks and it lasts for about 2-3 weeks. well the color all depends on what colors u like.
nope, sorry. And I also think the tapping is kinda annoying. But if u like 'em, I respect that.





oxox.

No comments:

Post a Comment