Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can i grow my nails longer in a month?

I want to have my nail get a little bit longer by october 14thish. They aren't very short (they cover my entire nail bed but thats it) but when i get nervous i bite





does anybody have any tips to help speed up growth? thanks!How can i grow my nails longer in a month?
Step1 Wash your hands and then remove all nail polish, etc. from your fingernails with nail polish remover.


Step2 Use your finger nail file to shape your nails with your file and then begin filing each nail by filing the nail in one direction. Repeat until you get the desired result.


Step3 Wash and dry your hands again and then begin to polish your nails with a good nail strengthener.


Step4 Polish your nails with a good nail hardener after the nail strengthener has completely dried.


Step5 Follow these steps and repeat this practice at least once or twice a week.


Step6 Wear gloves when washing dishing or cleaning the house. This will help to keep your nails stronger longer as well. How can i grow my nails longer in a month?
eat a lot of foods with high protein



Hair Skin %26amp; Nails vitamins are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment