Saturday, January 23, 2010

Long nails or short nails?

I don't really care how long my nails are unless they get to maybe 1/4 inch long, but they almost always go past my fingerLong nails or short nails?
For a guy short nails only - on a woman it doesn't matter as long as they're cleanLong nails or short nails?
My nails have always been short. I bite them every chance i get. It is the worst habit ever! I try using all these different techniques but i always end up biting them again. It sucks beacuse i am a girl and i never got to have pretty nails. :( Good thing they have fake nails to buy! :(
they cant be chewed looking but short enough to not be able to have dirt get stuck under them.
Mine are in between. Not short, but not long either.
I have long nails. but I think a guy should have fairly short nails!!!
I like long nails
I don't like guys that have nails much longer than mine.


A little longer is okay, because i bite mine.


But like super long, EW.
I love long nails in my Back,,ooohhh ,,wwwooww, yyyeeaaa, be, ,eeaasssyyyy,,yyyeessss, ,,jjjjuuuussstt ,llllliiiiiikkkkkeee , ttthhhhaaattt, ,wwoooooowwwww ,bbbbbaaaabbbyyyyy , oooohhhhhhh, ,yyyyyeeeaaaahhhh..
For myself i choose short nails.





Bye!.





JULIA.





=)
I have long nails.As long as they are clean it doesn't matter either way ;)
I have long nails- about an inch from cuticle to tip. They are natural, thick and strong. I've just always had naturally long nails. I trim them back when they get too long and start to hurt.


On a guy short and maintained.
I keep mine short, and manicured. I think long is unsanitary.
I have short nails.
i like short nails, their easy to maintain
short for guys, %26amp; long but not too long for girls
short-never past my fingers to chikish
Short nails

No comments:

Post a Comment