Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is there anything to make my nails grow faster? ,& how long does it take for them to grow out naturally?

i dont know the first answer, but they do grow a whopping .1 millimeter a day, so in about 3 months, your nail will be one more centimeter, talk about long!Is there anything to make my nails grow faster? ,%26amp; how long does it take for them to grow out naturally?
Go out and buy yourself Sally Hansen clear nail growth polish. It works really well, and it doesn't make you want to bite them or anything (that's my habit). To grow out naturally, they can take about 2 weeks for a new line of nail (for me at least). It differs with everyone, but generally quite quick.Is there anything to make my nails grow faster? ,%26amp; how long does it take for them to grow out naturally?
I would suggest doing some research into 'Horse Tail' (it can be found at places like Whole Foods). I used it when I was younger, but don't know if any new info has been found. I would also start taking Omega-3s.

No comments:

Post a Comment