Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you think my boyfriend should be mad at me? I dug my long nails into his friend's arms?

I am 19 and his friend has been calling me names a lot for ayear. I am only 5'4'; and I finally snapped and taught his friend a lesson not to mess with an asian chick with nails. Why is my boyfriend mad at me?Do you think my boyfriend should be mad at me? I dug my long nails into his friend's arms?
men just dont like thinkin bout their 'chics' hands on ne other guy doesnt matter whyDo you think my boyfriend should be mad at me? I dug my long nails into his friend's arms?
He's probably mad at you 'cause you did that but who really cares! You really tough his friend a lesson. If you did that to me, I wouldn't mess with you!
cause you did it purposefully...you could of jst slapped him(hard)
maybe cuz you harmed his friend, one question tho. Did it bleed?
Similiar to a situation I had. I guess it has something to do with disrespect towards his friends. He thinks that the situation is not all that serious and it's all jokes. But you should remind him throughout this whole year you've felt disrespected. You let it go at first, but It wouldn't stop and it bothered you. My ex's friend had jokes on my friends and I all the time and wouldn't stop. He constantly harassed me with his dum jokes until I threatened him one day to slap him and he thought I joked. My boyfriend sat back and continue to joke along like if it were amusing. I told him to let his boy know but he said he was out of it and continued to joke. Well since they continue to laugh, I slapped his friend so hard in the middle of his laugh that it was funny to me after. He went from a big gasp of laughter to a big gasp of shock when I hit him. After that my boyfriend refuse to talk to me, said he wanted it to be over between him and I because he couldn't understand what reason I had to disrespect his friend, It was only joking. We fought we argued. We stayed together after that, but everytime his friend came around it was bad energy. Well since he's been friends with his boy since childhood and I came a year ago he felt to make a choice. He took too long so I made it for him and left. Now he feels the need to call me 'cause he needs me. I knew that was going to happen. To end it, your boyfriend does not have to the right to be mad at you. Good Luck with that situation. You had a right to defend yourself. Even if it were violently.
because y said not to mess with an asian chick with nails
He Shouldn't Be Mad At You. He Was Calling You Names So You Snapped. I Would Be Proud Of You. ';Don't Mess With My Girl';
did you tell him that his friend has been calling you names for long, now you wanted to teach him a lesson? if you didnt then that could be the reason why he is mad at you
Why is this question in the music and entertainment category?





Your boyfriend appears to be mad at you because he doesn't have the self-esteem to be angry with himself, which is where his anger really lies. If he doesn't have the backbone to tell his friend to quit insulting you, then frankly, I suspect he isn't the guy you want him to be or thought he was. I would never remain friends with somebody who insulted my wife. Isn't a man supposed to defend his woman's honor? What kind of a wimp is this guy anyway?
Ask him straightaway
Tell your man to stop being a wuss and his friend.
Name calling should always be answered with spiky long nails in the flesh of the name-caller and draw blood!!
Yes,physical assault is not cool.You should find alternative ways to deal with your anger.
NO!!!! CAUSE I AM ALWAYS THINKING OF YOU!!! JOKE !!!! I THINK SO! IF YOU ARE HAVE NO TRUST TO YUR BF YOU MUST TOO BREAK IT UP WITH HIM....... TNX
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment