Saturday, January 23, 2010

Girls have you ever used your long nails as weapons?

Describe in detail.Girls have you ever used your long nails as weapons?
no but I would...Girls have you ever used your long nails as weapons?
OF course! In high school. I went to school in New Orleans.You either learned to fight, or get the crap beat out of you. I chose the first.


They're really good for hurting someone in the face, or anywhere on the body for that matter, and will cut enough to draw blood.


But that was way back when. Now I'm more of a lover than a fighter.!!! ( unless I'm backed into a corner.And even then I'll do anything possible to avoid a '; cat fight ';, but , that doesn't mean I still wouldn't do it in self defense. I'm sure just about every girl and woman on here would do the same thing )
I actually don't even have long nails but i guess i seem to use them. like if me and someone are playing around and they say, won't let go of my arm, i claw them with my non-existant nails and make them bleed lol. i find it weird since i bite my nails but whatever.
Can't say that I have, but my hubby has had some serious scratches on his back....LOL
Yes ...but it was a fun fight ..not saving my life kind of fight ..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment