Saturday, January 23, 2010

Girls, do you have long nails or short ones?

i have kinda-long nails.Girls, do you have long nails or short ones?
I like to keep my nails long until they break or grow in weird directions then I cut them. I like them both ways though.Girls, do you have long nails or short ones?
short. long nails don't work for me...i like my nails short and clean cut. if i see them growing, i cut them.
short i bite my nails
short i play lots of sports ( tomboy ) dont care about doing them
short black chipped nails. lol.
Long!


Probably too long.
I have short nails....I'm a bit of an obsessive nail-biter.
I normally have medium size nails but they've been breaking off


lately.
Longer but not too long with pink nail polish.
I like girls with short nails better. Girls with long nails are too froo-froo.
short because i have no money to get fake nails
i have short nails but there is still enough to see the white part
long
i cut my nails every week and im not a girl imma toaster
I have short nails....I'm a bit of an obsessive nail-biter....no, really!
long nails
mine are short.......i can't help keeping them that way.....
short, but when I get them done, I always get short ones. Long ones get in my way.
Short
long
short-ish...otherwise they make clicking noises when i play the piano.
Mine cant be too long as i have to put my contact lenses in each day!
I have short nails. I love short nails and i like polish limpid or pink





nails polish on my short fingernails





short fingernails are VERY CUTE!!!





i like short fingernails with pink nails polish MOST!!!





They are VERY CUTE!!!
short.


i'm going to culinary school, and that's the rule.
Short with a layer of polish-my hands are my tools in the pharmacy, long ones would get in my way even though I admire them!
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment