Saturday, January 23, 2010

Guys: What turns you on in girls: Tatoos or Long Painted Nails?

hmmmm well i don't think both of reason that boys turns on girls its that some good and sexy attraction make them crazy ,well if u ask me i go with Tattoos becos nails of a girl might be use aginst u as a weapon hahahaha at nit or fight .............Guys: What turns you on in girls: Tatoos or Long Painted Nails?
neither. they just seem trashy to meGuys: What turns you on in girls: Tatoos or Long Painted Nails?
Tattoos of a girl with long painted nails!
lol thats wierd babe not at all men like smetin else if u know wt i mean
painted nails--not a huge tattoo fan
Tattoos...ESPECIALLY on the breast, ankles, upper arms, and on the corner of the back!
small ones of both


nothing overboard


thank you
Between those 2 options alone, tattoos would.
I don't mind a few tattoos but I think long nails are tacky.
both ,
Neither. Long nails look dangerous to me..accidents do happen...do not like daggers on, or anywhere near parts of my body...hell, any of my body...just never understood the long nail thing. Tatoos....if you are covered in them, forgetaboudit! A small one somewhere..your buisness, not mine. Whatever happened to the clean, kempt, ';I care about myself'; look? Just my opinion, but you asked
to be honest all girls are a turn on. i like a nice smile with good teeth dont no why but i always am attracted to that. tattoos and long nails also a bonus
nails
Topless girls
i luv girls with sexy tats, it is mega horneylike cat on miami ink what a babe. as long as there art and not cheap and trashy. show me yours and i'll show you mine.
I like a nice big smile. I do like tatoo's better than long nails to answer your question tough
tatooes are good no long nails a


just make sure the tatty is in good taste
Real girls are a turn on. I'd opt for smart, funny and interesting over tatted out, but that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment