Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hot pink on long nails?

I noticed that the hot pink nail polish (bubble gum pink) is all the age this year.. or was last summer.. anyways.. my question is.. I usually have short nails and it looks good with them but now I sort of have longish nails.. not too long scary nails but not too short.. they go till right above my finger.. so.. is this color also suitable for longish nails? do I have to shorten my nails?





Thanks in advance!Hot pink on long nails?
yea thats fine....any longer and it looks cheesy as hell





but to be honest..hot pink makes a better accent color on nail designs, not as a full on color








ps dont open the link on that first answer...its a virusHot pink on long nails?
long and short hot pink nails are hot! doesnt matter.


answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
hot pink and long goes super well, try white tips


they would look extravaganza

No comments:

Post a Comment