Thursday, January 21, 2010

Women with long nails only.?

Do you find it funny that the women who comment on your nails in a negative way usually have horrible nasty looking nails? Envy can go a tad to far sometimes but I think it's hilarious.Women with long nails only.?
i guess they think my nails are fake but they are real and look good. so i dont know what they are talking about.


i dont really get bad comments but it is funny how jealous some girls are and pathetic at the same time.Women with long nails only.?
Looks like their is an envious person in here right Hannah? It just eats you up that your nails are short and ugly doesn't it? My wife has long beautiful nails and she gets these comments all the time. Funny thing is most of these women are either fat, have fake boobs, have no friends whatsoever or pretty much just love to talk bad about everyone else and have no self confidence themselves. No negative comments from me only grow them longer and keep them always.
Actually, I have noticed that lately. Majority of people who do compliment me on my nails usually have non-manicured nails themselves. However, I don't think it's always out of envy or jealousy. Acrylics can look good on some hands, but they don't always look the same on others.
Not really, I usually get nice comments on my nails.
get a life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment